Join us as we celebrate another great year!
We are looking forward to seeing you as we celebrate on three different nights again this year! Moving to three nights a couple years ago has allowed our banquets to be more personal, more intimate, and obviously more mobile. Make your plans and reserve your spot today!
Here are the dates and locations for the 2018 iGo Global Celebration Banquet.
Saturday, February 10 in Rockwall at Heritage Christian Academy
Friday, February 23 in Plano at The Village Church Plano
Saturday, February 24 in Rockwall at Heritage Christian Academy
Here is all you need to do in order to attend one of our banquets:
- Pick the date and location that works for you. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or to reserve your spot.
- Show up at your banquet location on the night of the banquet in your banquet clothes. Casual clothing is fine. Doors open at 6PM with dinner starting shortly after.
We need your help! Don’t just attend the banquet. Be part of the banquet success! Below are three ways you can help us make this year’s iGo Banquets the best ever!
1. Table Host. Donate $200 to iGo and fill a table of 8 with friends that you would like to hear about the ministry of iGo. It is a tremendous help to us when you introduce others to the work that God is doing through iGo Global. As always, there is also the option of sponsoring two tables ($400). You fill one and let iGo staff members fill the other. That helps a ton as well.
2. Banquet Sponsor. Having three smaller banquets has helped us scale the overhead costs back tremendously. Even so, it still costs us approximately $8000 to pull off these three nights. Thanks to the generosity of our banquet sponsors, the last two years we had the cost covered before our first banquet night. This allows all of the money that we raise at the banquets to go directly to the ministry.
Want to promote a business or just help us out on an even bigger scale by sponsoring part of our three banquets this year? Email us at email@example.com to become a sponsor or for more info.
This helps us tremendously as it allows more of the donations received that night to go directly to our ministry by taking care of the costs associated with the banquets. You can also contact us directly about providing specific items such as the meal, giveaways, promotional materials, etc.
3. Banquet Planning Team. With three banquet locations this year, we are on the lookout for people who love iGo and have a little time to help us by being part of the planning team at one of our locations. We have several different roles on each team, and would love to have you help us pull this off. Let us know if you are interested in hearing more about these roles. You can email Lance directly for more info on this at firstname.lastname@example.org in order to get info about the planning teams.