As many of you know, I bake cupcakes in almost any flavor you can imagine, however when I’m in iGosia it is rare to find an oven. Just because you may not find an oven in iGosia doesn’t mean you can’t have cupcakes! For your eating enjoyment please follow the recipe below for a taste of an authentic iGosia treat.
Ingredients: (Makes 1 dozen)
2 large Cucumbers
12 large Tomatoes
2 large tub sour cream
salt & pepper to taste
1. Wash all vegetables.
2. Hollow out tomatoes so they look like this:
3. Dice the cucumbers in small pieces, about this big:
4. Stuff tomatoes with cucumbers.
5. Top with sour cream.
6. Garnish with a piece of tomato & cucumber.
7. Invite friends over to share.
8. Eat. Enjoy.